Composer . Songwriter . Producer . Engineer . Sound Designer
"Wait's tools are the bittersweet melody, lyrical depth, and snappy, clean pop smarts... a CD that really shimmers from start to finish, hitting a perfect stride between classic power pop and commercially accessible music... Extremely Highly Recommended".
-notlame.com review of Robert Wait's "Dear Significant Other"
Welcome to the new Web Cave for Robert Wait and my previous alias Tin Man Alley. I've been a Composer, Songwriter, Sound Designer, and Recording Engineer for many years now, and prior to that I worked in Development, Production, and Post Production in the Film business. Recent projects include recording and mixing songs for Willie Nelson and his two amazing sons, Lukas and Micah, scoring a soon to be released documentary series for Netflix, and writing music for Podcasts by Singaporean actor Tan Kheng Hua.
Please take a look around, and use the audio player at the
bottom of the page if you'd like music as you browse.
And if you have a chance, please CONTACT me. I'd love to hear from you!
CD'S (click to listen)
Soundtrack and Other Film Work
Started my career in the film business
- A Trip to Nepal as a documentary filmmaker inspired career switch to Songwriting and Film Music.
- Have written many Songs and Scores for Movies, TV, Other Artists
- Released 1st CD under "band" name Tin Man Alley
- Released 2nd CD as Robert Wait
- Both CD's won awards and garnered many placements in Film and TV
- 13 Songs represented by Paul McCartney's music publishing company, MPL Music Publishing
- More on the way....