"Wait's tools are the bittersweet melody, lyrical depth, and snappy, clean pop smarts... a CD that really shimmers from start to finish, hitting a perfect stride between classic power pop and commercially accessible music...
Extremely Highly Recommended."
– notlame.com review of Robert Wait's, "Dear Significant Other"
Welcome to the new Web Cave for
and my previous alias
Tin Man Alley
I've been a Composer, Songwriter, Sound Designer, and Recording Engineer for many years now,
but prior to that I worked in Development, Production, and Post Production in the Film business.
Please take a look around, and use the audio player at the
bottom of the page if you'd like music as you browse.
And if you have a chance, please CONTACT me.
Thanks for visiting!
Photo Courtesy of Bailey Wait
A picture from the Tin Man Alley days --
(Thanks to Meg Huntington Cajero for the Tin Man Alley era photos)
The full original CD art by Sandra Sugimoto for Robert Wait's, "Dear Significant Other" CD.
(We unfortunately only had room for a small section on the CD cover, but we're glad to display it here).
FEATURED CD'S (click for info.)
Also Known For:
Started my career in the film business
- A Trip to Nepal as a documentary filmmaker inspired greater focus on Songwriting
- Began writing Songs and Scores for Movies, TV, Other Artists
- Released 1st CD under "band" name Tin Man Alley
- Released 2nd CD as Robert Wait
- Both CD's won awards and garnered many placements in Film and TV
- 13 Songs currently represented by Paul McCartney's music publishing company, MPL Music Publishing
- Much more music and other stuff on the way....