Here's a quick look at some recent Film and TV work. I did all music, recording, sound design, and mixing on each of these except the Zombie Opening, which is part of a short movie I also directed, shot, and edited, and "Prehistoric Monsters Revealed", where I only did the music.
I'll post more work from other shows in the near future, but if you'd like to see or hear anything specific from my RESUME, please let me know. (Also check my Film/TV Audio page for audio clips from other shows).
Straight from the time machine... my first movie made in the Stanford Intensive Film Production workshop, 1979. I wrote, directed, edited, plus did the music with my brother, Brad, using a piano and a pair of drumsticks.
FEATURED CD'S (click for info.)
Also Known For:
Started my career in the film business
- A Trip to Nepal as a documentary filmmaker inspired greater focus on Songwriting
- Began writing Songs and Scores for Movies, TV, Other Artists
- Released 1st CD under "band" name Tin Man Alley
- Released 2nd CD as Robert Wait
- Both CD's won awards and garnered many placements in Film and TV
- 13 Songs currently represented by Paul McCartney's music publishing company, MPL Music Publishing
- Much more music and other stuff on the way....